#TalentTipTuesday: 3 MUST ASK Interview Questions
First, discuss what a normal day looks like. #Day2Day!
- What are the expectations, potential challenges, and how will you partner with your team, other groups, and even customers?
- Ask the #HiringManager if a team lead or someone with the same title of the open role can join the interview and contribute to this discussion.
Next, let’s talk about #DEVELOPMENT. If the average tenure is expected to be less than 3 years in the near future, development opportunities is a huge factor for longevity.
- Ask the interviewer what has been their #journey and experience with the company?
- Get an idea of the development opportunities the hiring team foresees for this role.
Last, and also my favorite, hit on #CULTURE.
- What is the culture of the team?
- Have the interviewer describe the #CompanyCulture.
- Get an understanding of how the company makes impacts in the #community and gives back.